Progression Routeways is an initiative which aims to aid progression between different skills and employment programmes being delivered by you across Greater Manchester.
The purpose of Progression Routeways online tool is to raise awareness of other funded programmes in Great Manchester.
Contract holders of ESF and other complimentary projects have been working in partnership to develop a toolkit to actively support your work on the ground. Included in this toolkit is programme case studies. Click here to take a look.
Those partners are: GMCVO*, GMCC*, GMCG*, GMLPN*, LTE Group, Manchester Athena, Manchester Growth Company, Calderdale College, Career Connect and learndirect.
* GMCVO- Greater Manchester Centre for Voluntary Organisations
* GMCC – Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
* GMCG – Greater Manchester Colleges Group
* GMLPN – Greater Manchester Learning Provider Network
We want to ensure that ESF and other available funding is maximised to drive up economic growth and prosperity for businesses, individuals and communities across Greater Manchester. Therefore, the intention is to bring together the resource across various employment and skills programmes to create a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts. This work will contribute to the development of an effective integrated employment and skills system in Greater Manchester underpinned by accessible and coherent progression routeways that will:
- Support individuals, employers and communities
- Create secure and sustainable employment
- Build a better skilled, more productive workforce