Provider Support Programme,
Working alongside training providers we have designed the Provider Support Programme to assist leaders, managers and their teams to successfully adapt to the major challenges affecting their training organisation.
Our aim is to address the critical and timely challenges by facilitating peer-to-peer activity and by sourcing leading edge experts within the sector to deliver programmes that provide real solutions. The Provider Support Programme should be an integral element of a training provider’s development strategy.
Elements of the Programme
Our masterclasses are delivered by local training providers and recognised industry experts who can demonstrate best practice. They cover areas that providers have identified as being of real need and concern. We have a programme of events that can be accessed here. Get in touch if you’re interested in having a masterclass delivered in-house.
We offer coaching in the following areas:
- Quality and the Common Inspection Framework
- Cyber Security
- Sales and Marketing
- Employer Engagement
- Embedding Digital Technologies
- Business Planning and Strategy
- Safeguarding and Prevent
- Bidding and Public Procurement
Why choose the Provider Support Programme?
- Informed and designed by training providers
- Delivered by local training providers and recognised experts who can demonstrate best practice from experience
- Delivered locally
- Tailored to suit your needs
- Package options and discounts
Contact the GMLPN on 0161 654 1508 / email@example.com to discuss your specific requirements