Provider Support Programme
Working alongside our members, GMLPN have designed the Provider Support Programme (PSP) to assist leaders, managers and practitioners to successfully adapt to changes and challenges affecting their training organisation.
Our aim is to address the critical and timely challenges by:
- Sourcing experts within the sector to:
- Deliver Workshops that provide real solutions
- Provide relevant Sector Updates
- Facilitating peer-to-peer activity through our Professional Exchange groups
- Providing a range of high quality Consultants who can provide 1-1 business support
- The Provider Support Programme supports Training Providers with a range of capacity building activities on key themes such as, but not exclusive to, Audit & Compliance, Bidding, Quality and Safeguarding
Why choose the Provider Support Programme?
Package options and discounts – Get in touch here for more information
Delivered locally to Greater Manchester and virtually
Tailored to suit your needs and organisation – specific support required? Get in touch here to see how we can help!
Informed and designed by Training Providers
Hear from our members…
Loved the content, use of groups and discussions to get different viewpoints of aspects of assessment for learning, assessment of learning and ways to support apprentices.
A really good session giving some ‘food for thought’ that I’ve certainly taken away to act on.
Marina is very engaging and energetic which was encouraging and made it enjoyable
I really enjoyed the webinar & gained some useful tips and considerations from Phil. He was clear and concise in his delivery.