Referral Account Manager – Business Development (Internal/External) £22,500 – £28,000 per annum DOE – OTE circa £30,000
We are Mantra Learning, the UK’s leading Logistics learning and development organisation. Mantra has supported the skills needs of the logistics sector for over 54 years and is an Ofsted rated grade 2 independent training provider. The Manchester site is well established as the largest specialist logistics training facility in the UK.
Our organisation provides training for people at all levels, supporting individuals to gain work to developing senior managers. We also strive to improve learners life prosects by offering programmes such as mental health and wellbeing, digital skills, English and maths
Through our two key brands of The Job Gym and The National Logistics Academy and utilising several different types of government funding that we have successfully secured, we help thousands of learners each year to gain new skills. This creates a talent pipeline that supports the long-term growth of industry, while also enhancing career prospects and the progression opportunities for our learners.
We work with some of the biggest brands in the country, including Aldi, Wincanton and AO, delivering approximately 400 Apprenticeships, over 2500 Large Goods Vehicle licences and 1,100 Fork Lift Truck licences each year.
The Referrer Account Managers are to ensure that strong relationships are built and maintained with the key stakeholders within our referral partners. By excellent communication, sharing of learner successes and a professional representation of the Job Gym GM brand, the objective is to be recognised as the preferred supplier for all referral partners to signpost their candidates for training and support.
Your duties will include:
- Develop opportunities with referral partners and employers
- Generates sales leads through a variety of methods
- Manage Recruitment Agency enquiries
- Work closely with Management to schedule and fill cohorts
- Present Information sessions both face to face and via Microsoft TEAMS
- Attend Jobs Fairs and other events to promote our offer
- Analyse market trends/monthly reporting to Line Manager
- Sales orientated with the ability to pitch in a personal and professional manner
- Experience of working with charities
- Proven experience of relationship building
- Experience of providing an excellent standard of customer service
- GCSE A-C or equivalent in Maths and English and be computer literate
- NVQ Level 2
Desirable but not essential Skills/Knowledge/Qualifications
- Understanding of government funded training programs (preferred)
- £24,000 – £28,000 per annum DOE – OTE circa £30,000
-Discretionary profit related bonus scheme
-Subsidised team social events