#SEEDIFFERENT is compelling partnership made up of GMLPN, GMCC and Marketing Manchester. Together with our Marketing and Communication campaign delivery partner, MC2, we were commissioned to deliver an innovative and unique campaign over 2 years to transform Apprenticeship & Traineeship perceptions and increase take up across Greater Manchester.
…is to bust myths and create a passion for Apprenticeships and Traineeships across Greater Manchester. We hope to change the hearts and minds of employers, young people, parents/carers as well as their advisors including teachers, schools and skills providers.
#SEEDIFFERENT takes a holistic approach to the campaign in order to maximise impact through print media, a digital presence and a physical presence at events throughout the year.
Visit the #SEEDIFFERENT website to find out more!
Progress so far
June 2015 – September 2016
From June 2015 through to September 2016, #SEEDIFFERENT utilised printed materials including;
- Advertising at bus stops across Greater Manchester
- Posters circulated to all GM local authorities for display in high footfall areas
- Press releases in the Manchester Evening News and Greater Manchester Business Week.
#SEEDIFFERENT were keen to have a large digital footprint to make information easily accessible to all stakeholder audiences e.g.
- A website with audience specific pages.
- Various social media platforms.
- A variety of digital content including video case studies, news stories and images.
As well as developing an online presence it was felt that a physical presence would further assist with integrating and embedding the #SEEDIFFERENT branding and raising campaign awareness.
- The team have attended a number of high profile events including Manchester PRIDE, Soccerex and the Manchester Caribbean Carnival
- Maintained visibility at a local authority level through events in town centres, community events such as Harropfest and Mega Mela.
- Visited schools and attended borough wide careers fairs.