If you identify particular issues in relation to the disruption of learning, contracting & funding issues or face issues with insurers please alert us so that we can collate issues and feed these through our existing channels with the various funding and commissioning authorities. Issues to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): apprenticeship programme response – This document sets out guidance for apprentices, employers, training providers and assessment organisations in response to the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education (IFATE) has also published new guidance on the delivery of assessment.
- The Education and Training Foundation regularly run a number of webinars on a range of subjects in the FE Education sector. More information can be found here.
- There are number of pre recorded City & Guilds webinars on their website. The webinars can be found here.
- AELP regularly run a number of webinars covering a range of subjects. More information can be found here.
- Awarding Body, NCFE have a number of upcoming webinars on there website. They also have a number of pre-recorded webinars on their YouTube channel.
End Point Assessment Organisation Support for Customers/Leaners
- NCFE Coronavirus – information and advice for customers and learners
- City & Guilds – Support and guidance – Covid-19
- Pearson – Supporting customers during Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Operational Guidance for Colleges and Providers
- Guidance for employers and businesses on coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Employer Guidance on Statutory Sick Pay (SSP)
- The Growth Company have a series of recorded webinars to help businesses prepare for the potential economic impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Federation of Small Businesses
- AELP Webinar: Managing the Mental Health of your Home-Working Staff
Learner Support - Provider Resources
- Free ETF webinars – The Education and Training Foundation (ETF) is running a series of free, online webinars starting on 24 March to support colleagues across the Further Education (FE) and Training sector who are now working from home to support students.
- Learning Curve Group offer a wide range of learning content which can be used for full distance learning. The courses are online and also in print for those people who don’t have internet access.
- Learning Curve can offer these at no cost to most members and their employees with Learning Curve delivering as a provider.
- Learning Curve can sell the learning content so you can then offer these courses via a distance learning model to your own staff or learners using your AEB or ESF to fund it.
- For more information on the range of courses, please click here.
- To discuss further, please contact Robin Bate | 07870 687870 | bate@LearningCurveGroup.co.uk.
- The teams at Amazing Apprenticeships and Gen Healthy Minds are delighted to invite you to join a complementary online masterclass exclusive for those responsible for supporting apprentices including HR professionals, early careers leads and training providers, to outline a range of practical solutions. Click here to find out more.